Celebrating 20 years of sensory magic.
- Sunset at the Palms is an adults-only, all-inclusive luxury boutique resort in Negril, Jamaica, for people who want a pampered, serene get-away-from-the chaos-of-life vacation.
- There might be a resort somewhere with a beach as nice, food as good, grounds as beautiful or service as good, but there is not one that can stand with Sunset at the Palms on all four.
- All five senses get a reward here. Taste, sight, scent, hearing and touch. That’s our Sensory Magic.
- Our private beach club on Bloody Bay is the least crowded part of the whole seven-mile beach and has amazing, selfie-worthy views at sunset.
- The food here is not what you expect at an all-inclusive. That is to say, it’s excellent – at the Chef’s Showcase, the Lotus Leaf restaurant and our Jamaica Palms open-table dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- It’s a gorgeous place. Tree-house accommodations are surrounded by what is practically a jungle, with flowers, birds, tree frogs and everything that goes with it, with meandering walkways all around. The main section is natural wood and open air.
- You come here to be at one with nature, not at one with steel and concrete.
- Everybody says they have a great staff, but at Sunset at the Palms, it’s the guests who say it. “Come as a guest, stay as a friend, return as family” is not an empty slogan. It’s reality.
- You don’t have to be in the middle of anybody else’s rock-and-roll vacation. Sunset at the Palms is all about serenity. Tranquility. Peace. Chill. If you’re looking for a party, it’s best to party somewhere else.