Exquisite Dining Options
RETHINK ALL-INCLUSIVE DINING
Forget everything you know about all-inclusive dining. Because this isn’t that. Enjoy delicious meals emphasizing Caribbean fusion cuisine, savor the delectable tastes of the island with a variety of dining options – from fine dining to beachside eats and plenty of options in between, this is a feast for all the senses.
- Dress in your elegant resort-wear best and sample a la carte specialties from the eclectic Caribbean-fusion menu at the Lotus Leaf
- Chef’s Showcase – features authentic local cuisines, and produce from our gardens with a Mediterranean twist
- Getting hungry at the beach? The Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill has sandwiches and Jamaican “jerk” favorites, with our famous Red Stripe beer or other cool libations to wash them down.
- Of course for breakfast, lunch or dinner, choose from a wide selection at our Jamaica Palms Open-table Dining.
- Sip on tropical cocktails at the swim up pool bar as you refresh your spirit, or enjoy an afternoon of live music at Irie Martini, and join friends to sip a signature martini before dinner.
- As the sun sets, pull up a chair at the Bamboo Bar for a tropical drink before the night begins.
- Enjoy Jamaica’s freshly brewed Blue Mountain coffee and other specialties, plus sandwiches, salads and desserts at the Blue Coffee Cafe´.
Note: Reservations are required for the Lotus Leaf and Chef’s Showcase.
Dinner reservations can be made in advance with our concierge by emailing email@example.com
For the dining enjoyment of all our guests, we ask that you adhere to the evening dress codes for our a la carte restaurants. If not properly attired, you will be given the opportunity to change for the evening, or we will be happy to reschedule your reservation.
Our Executive Chef features authentic local cuisines and produce from our gardens with a Mediterranean twist. This intimate dinner is offered select nights each week and requires elegant resort attire and reservations.
An open air dining pavilion offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring first-rate, buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine.
A la carte dinner restaurant offering an eclectic fusion menu with a Caribbean flair. Open select evenings, four nights each week. Elegant resort attire and reservations required.
Delight in an array of simple pleasures such as great sandwiches and grilled favorites including Jamaican ‘Jerk’ specialties. Our friendly bar staff serves ice-cold Red Stripe beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and refreshing smoothies.
Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or lounge by the pool, all while you enjoy an array of your favorite tropical concoctions, juices and an assortment of beverages.
Sip a martini made with Jamaican Appleton rum before dinner at the sweeping bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood and soak in the sounds of soothing live piano music.
Choose from a variety of freshly brewed coffee selections. Delight in a rich texture cappuccino, get your day started with a full-flavored espresso or simply enjoy Jamaica’s freshly brewed Blue Mountain Coffee, noted as one of the best in the world. Now serving sandwiches, salads and desserts at the Blue Coffee Café from 11am to 5pm.