Celebrate Halloween at Sunset at the Palms
Ever spent Halloween in Jamaica?
This is a great year to do it. Come join us at Sunset at the Palms for a Jamaican Halloween Costume Party, October 31!
There’s no extra charge for the party. But there will be:
- – Wandering ghostly pirates and tropical goblins
- – A special spooky dinner in the Palm Grove Restaurant
- – Special Halloween drinks
- – Sweet treats in the haunted pastry shop
- – Live music
- – And costumes. Be sure to come in costume!
Plus optional trips to the haunted Rose Hall Plantation, home of the legendary “White Witch of Rose Hall.”
Book soon. This is bound to be a sellout. And something to remember.